St Patrick's Day coed
March 16th 2013
Location: Victor Wyatt
Cost: $100 per team
# of teams: 8 (10max)
Format: Coed 4's (2males max Ė see rules below)
Prizes: $80 for 1st; $40 for second. (More with 10 teams)
To register: Simply show up with your smile on Saturday
morning. (and your $$) We didnít use the NRS because as some
of you might know by now, they charge 5% gst plus an
admin fee so it would mean $10 more per team.
**NOTE: Everyone has to be NRS (vbmb) members to be covered
by insurance. This is important.
Currently Registered Teams
WCVL coed rules will apply EXCEPT the following:
- No Tipping in front of the 10ft line (bumping
- Teams are composed of MAXIMUM 2 male players and 4
total. (ie 1M/3F, 2M/2F, 2M/1F, 4F)
- Players don't need to rotate, just server has to rotate
- Self-reffed, ie teams sitting will be allotted some
reffing duties (cheaper for everyone).
- No screening on serve. (just like beach volleyball)
- Play the roof to keep the ball on your side. Not allowed
to send the ball on the other teamís side.
- First team to 24, switches to sideout rules. (A set can
ONLY be won when serving.)
reserve your spot
video on the new Molten ball
organized by Winnipeg Volleyball Tournament
|1- Chris's team
|3- Crystal Smith's team
Ryan De Rooy
|6- Ian French's team
|7- Dave Cavallin's team.